It has been quite sometime since I have posted. Not completely sure why other than life has been pretty much status quo. The boys and Marc had a stomach virus and I am so glad to have that out of the house. The boys have a head cold right now, but I am hoping it is on its way out as well. Cold and flu season is almost over. I am so excited that Spring is here. It is supposed to be 65 tomorrow and 70 on Friday! Hooray!
The boys had a nice Easter. Saturday my parents and my mom's parents came up to go to lunch. We did a little Easter egg hunt. I wasn't sure how the boys would do. They actually did quite well. Marc and I carried their baskets and they picked up the eggs and placed them in. Sunday we went to church. The boys are in the walkers class now with walkers-3 year olds.
We had a lunch date with Daddy on Monday. The boys were so surprised and excited to see Marc during the middle of the day. They were very well behaved at the restaurant. Last week we went to lunch with my mom on her birthday and they did quite well that afternoon as well.
Today we ventured out to the grocery store. I was a little nervous going into it, but decided if it didn't work out we didn't have to go again. Ethan sat in the seat and Aaron sat in the cart itself. They did great! I was so proud of them. They were surrounded by groceries by the end of the trip! I think they enjoy getting out and seeing new things.
Both the boys are growing and developing right before our eyes. It has been a couple weeks since their 15 month appointment, but here were the stats. E weighed 21 lbs and 8 ozs and was 31.75'' tall. A was 22 lbs and 5 ozs and 32''. They weighed a bit less than the last time they were weighed because it was without their shoes and clothes and they had just started eating again after having the stomach flu. For weight E and A were in the 15th and 20th percentiles and for height they were in the 68th and 75th percentiles respectively. That is for babies born at the same time as they were, not preemies. They obviously are taking their height from their father!
Milestones
-walking, practically running these days
-climbs stairs
-love pushing things and rearranging the furniture
-take blocks apart and put them together-love looking at books and turning the pages
-drink from sippies with straws
-can say momma, dada, ball, duck, dog, no, hi, and bye (and maybe some other words)
-can sign more, milk, hi, and bye
-Aaron puts his arms out palms up when he wants you to pick him up
-can bring their shoes and other items to you upon request
-want what the other has most of the time and have started pushing each other
-still taking two naps most days
Tomorrow we have a play date with some friends in the morning. Then Grandma Kay and Great Grandma Rhodes are coming for a visit in the afternoon. Friday afternoon we are thinking of going to the zoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment