The tree is up and shopping has ensued. Marc and I have kept our Christmas gift giving list short the last few years and the monetary value of the gifts in check. Since we are a one income family it is a necessity. With the abundance we have and most of us we know, we also want to try to give extravagantly to those who don't. I have to admit I love putting thought and love into gift giving and you know I love me some decorating (Christmas or not), but God has given us so much and it is our call to do the same for others.
It is amazing how much more in the Christmas spirit I am this year. Children make everything new again. Seeing things through their eyes and watching their eyes light up at even the smallest of things makes life so worth while.
Above are some pictures of our holiday decor. I should have a few with the boys later today or in the next few days. The boys are learning the "one finger touch" Christmas ornament theory. So far they aren't doing too bad. I'll keep you posted! ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment