Friday, January 23, 2009

Visitors

I can't believe a whole week has passed! This week has gone fast and slow at the same time. They all seem to go that way anymore. We haven't been getting out a lot lately with all the germs, ear infections, and cold weather. Hopefully after Monday we will feel a little more compelled to be able to leave.

Saturday my parents came up to visit. The boys always enjoy visitors, especially Grammy and Papaw. Ethan took three steps to Papaw. Later this week he took a few to daddy, me, and Aunt Meme. Aunt Megan has decided she will be called Meme, because that should be easier for the boys to say. Monday my friend Katie and her kids came over and today my friend Jessica and her little girl came over. The boys love playing with other kids.

Ethan and Aaron interact more and more all the time. The other day they were playing peek-a-boo. They were just laughing at each other and having a great time. They have also began wrestling a bit. Earlier this week was their first official little wrestling match. They were having fun with it. Sometimes however one or the other is not so pleased about the idea.

So I am not so nervous about the boys' tubes being put in, but I am nervous about no food after midnight. We have to be at the surgery center at 8:00AM. E's procedure is at 8:30AM and A's is at 8:45AM. I think it is going to be a long morning! The boys usually get up for their first bottle between 4:30-5:30AM. Should be interesting! Please keep the boys in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, I stressed the same when Avery had his procedures! More about the no food thing. I prayed and prayed and prayed! And the result: he never even acted like he was hungry. So... my advice is to PRAY! Of course that's never bad advice :)

    ReplyDelete