Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hooray for Straws

The boys are 14 months old now and being that the pediatrician has asked that they be done with bottles by 15 months, Monday we eliminated all bottles except the morning and night bottle. It was an interesting day. I had a really good talk with God and told him I couldn't do it without him. I tend to need to feel in control, with twins true control rarely ever happens. So, I have finally decided 14 month into this mommy thing to give it fully to God! Just like that God came through as he always does when you fully give it to him. I had patience and remained calm. Tuesday was their day with Miss Abigail, but although not feeling great and a little grouchy they did well. While I was out, I picked up a couple sippies with straws. It took a few tries, but the boys love straws they think drinking is fun now. They will walk around and drink from their sippies. They think they are quite big...and indeed they are growing very quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment