Monday, March 2, 2009

Yick, Yack, Yuck!

Winter has really brought alot of earaches, stomach viruses, and colds! This last couple of weeks everyone in the house has had a cold off and on. The boys have had them more on than off! I am just praying they don't turn into anything more serious. Hopefully when it warms up later this week we can open the windows and get the germs out! Although, with cold weather just around the corner again, I am not sure if they will stay out! It is so hard to watch the boys struggle to breath, eat, and sleep. To top that off, if they aren't sleeping we aren't sleeping. Makes for some very tired people at the Dittmer household.

Fortunately Marc and I were able to get a night away this past weekend! For his birthday and Valentine's Day, I booked a room at the Omni downtown. We went out to dinner, an architectural salvage place, lunch, Lowe's, and a movie. It was very, very nice and much needed. The only thing we didn't get to do that we had hoped for was sleep. Unfortunately some other patrons of the hotel decided their agenda was to party right next door to our room. I think we may have gotten less sleep than when we are at home if that is possible. That's okay though, it was nice to have some quality time together and really invest in one another! Although not feeling well, the boys had a wonderful time with our neighbors and my parents!

I don't want to wish the time to pass...but please come Spring, come quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment